This is a customer account management module that integrates with most third party data base and with many back office systems which supports a real time agent screen with OMS as well as supporting SMS, Faxing and Email interactivity.
The Logics Ware IVR module is a component of our Voice Server, which has the following modules that can be also integrated with our IVR module:
1- Contact Center.
2- Voice Recording.
3- Voice Mail.
The following features briefly describe the capability of Logics Ware’s IVR module: Supports multiple types of PBX links (Analog, Digital, and VOIP (SIP))
- Auto Attendant Module.
- Proprietary Scripting Language.
- Supports Multiple Languages, and Sub-Languages.
- Enterprise and SMB Database Support:
- MS MSDE 2000.
- Supports CRM integration:
- Order Status.
- Account Balance.
- Outbound Email Support.
- Outbound Faxing.
- SMS Support.
- Automated Service Support:
- Customer Follow up Surveys.
- Customer Follow up Reminder.
- Real-Time Reporting.
- SIP (Extension/Trunk) Support.
- ATM Modules:
- SMS Integration.
- Email Integration.
- Location based services (ATM Locations on Google Maps).
- IVR Banking Solution:
- Customers with T PIN (Existing Customers):
- Balance Inquiry
- DB/CC Inquiries (current Balance, Last statement, Last 5 Transactions*)
- A/C inquiries (A/C Balance, Loan Inquiry)
- Payments and Transactions
- Payments to your own CC
- Transfer Between your own Bank Accounts
- Statements by Fax (Banking St, DB/CC St)
- Cheque Book Request
- Installments Products
- Accounts Maintenance
- DB/CC Pin change
- Pin change
- Cards Activation
- DB/CC activation and CC PIN creation/generation
- DB/CC card Activation
- New Customer: The system should acquire a T PIN* for the new customer.
- Blocked/Stolen* Cards Reporting.
- Product Knowledge.
- Latest Promotions.
- Speak to an Agent*.
- Interface with Right FAX Software via Email.
- E-statement via email.
- Add-on Modules (Available Soon):
- Speech Recognition.
- Text to Speech.